The vessel is equipped with a number of features for a wide range of offshore operations like:
- Laying of flexible pipes
- Lay rate of up to 1000 m/hr.
- Heavy lift crane 300 t for sub-sea installation and construction work
- Large deck for offshore construction operations
- Three permanent locations and two temporary locations for work ROVs and control vans
- Operation in both shallow and deep water
- Range 6000 n.m. at service speed
- Continuous operation at sea for 40 days
The vessel is 127 metres long, 27 metres wide, has a helicopter deck dimensioned for the Super Puma AS 332 L2 and provides accomodation for a total of 114 persons. She is equipped with all the latest manoeuvering and communication devices for an accurate positioning.
The Normand Cutter arrived this morning at the Wilhelminahaven, Rotterdam from Brindisi, Italy.